Due to Coronavirus we have suspended all online appointment bookings.
Please phone the reception team on 01275 332420 for further information.
CLICK HERE to log in to Patient Online Services via Systmonline
If you do not already have Patient Online Services and are interested in registering, please see below:
You can register to access a range of information and transactional services online:
- Check, book and cancel doctors' appointments
- Check your medication and order repeat prescriptions
- Update your contact information, including mobile number and email address
- Check information about allergies
- See your immunisation record
- See results of tests ordered by the surgery
- See a list of your medical problems
You cannot access the notes that your doctor or nurse writes about you, or see any hospital letters or other documents attached to your record.
In order to make sure that your records are kept strictly confidential and that nobody sees them without your consent, your identity will be checked carefully before you are given full access. This means that you will need to register in person at the surgery, with the following proof of identification:
- One piece of photo ID - passport, driving licence.
If you are not able to provide this proof, speak to someone at the practice about possible alternatives.
We are hoping to have an online consultation service on this website shortly. BaNES practices are working with our local CCG colleagues to procure the right platform to provide this service from April 2022.